Bus Trips have been cancelled for 2020.
Class and Bus Trip Policies
Class and Trip Policies *please read*
- All classes and trips must reach a minimum number of participants to be held. Registered participants will be notified prior to the start of class if a class is cancelled due to low participation.
- You must be at least 16 years old to participate, unless otherwise specified, and participants younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All bus trip participants must arrive ON TIME or the group will leave without you and you will be responsible to find your own transportation. Buses are not able to wait past the designated departure time. Refunds will not be issued for missed departure times.
- Refunds will be issued for the following situations only:
- If TVCEF cancels the class or trip for any reason prior to the start of class.
- If a participant requests a refund at least two weeks prior to the start of the scheduled class or trip, unless otherwise noted.
- Refunds cannot be issued for show tickets.
- When the Twin Valley School District closes or dismisses early due to inclement weather or emergencies, all TVCEF classes will be cancelled for that day. Participants will not be refunded for classes cancelled due to weather or emergencies; however TVCEF will make every effort to extend the course by the necessary number of days to account for the closure.
- Please note:
Be sure to have all questions about classes, trips, and events answered before registering.
Refunds or credits are not issued for classes not attended.